Anatomically shaped bridle that avoids the nerves and sensitive points of the horse’s head as much as possible. This makes the bridle suitable for horses that are sensitive on the head. The special curved shape of the noseband makes sure that it is positioned higher up on the nose, thus avoiding the sensitive lower part. In addition, the noseband does not press against the molars, which prevents irritation of the mouth.
Do you want to know which size is the best for your horse? Check out the size chart.
- Material: naturally tanned bovine leather
- Material hardware: stainless steel
- Anatomically shaped bridle
- Avoids nerves and distributes pressure
- The specially shaped noseband ensures that the cheekbone and the attachment of the facial nerve are kept free
- The noseband lies higher on the nose and therefore avoids the sensitive lower part of the nose
- The noseband avoids the molars and thus prevents irritation in the mouth
- Anatomical extra wide headpiece keeps the ears free and distributes pressure
- The headpiece minimises the pressure on the neck band
- Soft padding under the headpiece and noseband
- Waved browband decorated with rhinestones
- The patent leather noseband gives the bridle a striking look
- Delivered with matching web reins
- Clean the leather with a cleaner and then rub it in with leather balm. Preferably do not use leather oil, as this can cause the stitching to come loose