Anatomically shaped bridle which avoids the nerves and sensitive points of the horse’s head as much as possible. This makes the bridle suitable for horses that are sensitive to the head. The special curved shape of the noseband ensures that it lies higher up on the nose and avoids the sensitive lower part. In addition, the noseband does not press against the horse’s teeth, which prevents irritation in the mouth.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Material: leather
- Material hardware: brass
- Anatomically shaped bridle
- Avoids as much important facial nerves as possible and distributes pressure evenly
- The specially shaped nose band ensures that the cheekbone and the attachment of the facial nerve are free
- The noseband is higher on the nose, avoiding the more sensitive lower part of the nose
- The noseband avoids the teeth and prevents irritation in the mouth
- Anatomical extra wide headpiece that keeps the ear free and distributes pressure evenly
- The crown piece minimizes pressure on the neck band
- Headpiece, noseband and the buckle of the noseband are softly padded
- Supplied with matching web reins with buckle closure
- Clean the leather with a cleaner and then rub it in with leather balm. Preferably do not use leather oil, as this can cause the stitching to come loose