Riding with a rope halter is the ultimate freedom for you and your horse. With this multifunctional set you can go in all directions. You can ride it with or without a bit, but because of the detachable reins and browband you can also use the halter for groundwork and natural horsemanship. The solid rope halter is made of a thick cord with glitter thread woven through it.
Are you curious about which size fits your horse best?
Check out the size chart.
- Material: polypropylene, leather
- Hardware: iron, zinc
- Multifunctional rope halter set made of solid cord
- Can be used as a halter as well as a bridle
- Adjustable headpiece by changing the knot
- Equipped with rings and leather buckles to attach a bit
- Equipped with removable reins with anti-slip stops
- At the end of the reins is a movable passer-by to prevent the horse from stepping into too long reins
- Equipped with two rings on the noseband
- Equipped with detachable browband
- Because a rope halter does not break, it is not suitable for tying up a horse unattended, to transport the horse or put it out to pasture
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Wash the halter in a laundry bag. Preferably do not use fabric softener and do not tumble dry