The grazing muzzle ensures that your horse or pony eats less grass. Ideal for horses with insulin resistance or overweight. The horse can go into the meadow but does not eat too much grass. The front recesses allows the nostrils to move freely.
Want to know what size is best for youre horse? Check out the size chart.
- Material: polyurethane, polypropylene, neoprene
- Material hardware: zinc
- Grass mask with recess for the nostrils
- Features a ring to which a lead rope can be attached
- With adjustable cheek pieces and crown piece
- Features soft padding at the crown piece
- With a Hook-and-loop fastener at the crown piece that opens at high pressure, to make sure the horse does not get stuck
- Equipped with bolt snap closure at the throat latch