Fly mask with ears that can be attached to the bridle. The fly mask is made of fine mesh. Because of this the horse is not bothered by flies. The underside and the inside are made of soft fabric for great comfort.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Fabric composition ears: Polyester Elastane
- Fabric composition crotched part: Polyester
- Fabric composition mesh: Polyester
- Microfibre fabric on the noseband: Polyester, 10mm foam
- Ear net with fly mask that can be attached to the bridle
- Equipped with a crocheted top with Elastane ears
- Mask made of sturdy mesh with darts for a good fit where the eyes lie free
- The underside and inside are made of terry cloth for a good wearing comfort
- Attachable with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Wash the ear net in a laundry bag and preferably do not use a fabric softener. Do not tumble dry.