Multifunctional bitless bridle that can be used as a sidepull, chin crossed and jaw crossed bridle. Perfect if you use several types of bitless bridles or if you don’t yet know which version is best for your horse. The clips on the strings and reins make it easy to adjust the bridle.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Material: leather
- Material hardware: stainless steel
- Multifunctional bitless bridle
- With anatomically shaped crown piece that relieves the pressure on the ear canal
- Headpiece and noseband buckle are softly padded
- Can be used as a sidepull, chin crossed and jaw crossed bridle
- The strings for the jaw and chin crossed variants are provided with handy clips
- The belt under the chin can be removed for the sidepull version
- With soft padding under the closure of the noseband and the crown piece
- Equipped with a double adjustable throat lash
- Supplied with matching web reins with clips
- Clean the leather with a cleaner and then rub it in with leather balm. Preferably do not use leather oil, as this can cause the stitching to come loose